'/> BOL-BACHCHAN: NIFTY CASH AND OTHER STOCKS TARGETS

Thursday 15 July 2021

NIFTY CASH AND OTHER STOCKS TARGETS

UPDATE AS ON 13 JULY 2021 TUESDAY

As I exactly and very perfectly advised, NIFTY CASH is trading within my range only of 15700 and 15888 to 15948 since last 23 DAYS TODAY.

We will buy sell only after it close beyond this range ON CLOSING BASIS, and till than we will keep on playing ONLY IN STOCKS ONLY.

I had have advised to buy many many stocks and to book profits DURING MARKET HOURS LIVE HERE
Just keep visiting this LIVE TIPS LINK to get real time tips and targets.

Moreover, accumulate ITC HPCK ENGINEERSINDIA etc stocks bit by bit, and other stocks as I mentioned.
I advised to BUY TATAPOWER at 35 RS and today its 125 135, so you can progress like this.
Very soon I will advise one stock which will go from 10 to 500 RS in 10 YEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR COMMENTS :)